Pets are often as close to us as we are to our own family members. So why wouldn’t you want them with you when you say “I Do”? Here are five ways to incorporate your best friend into your wedding day:
1. Pose for pictures– You will be taking pictures with every member of your family. Don’t forget your four-legged friend! Mitten Weddings and Events loved working with these dogs Sophie the Samoyed and Macy the Alaskan Malamute as the posed outside of Amyway Grand Hotel, Michigan.
2. Walking down the aisle– Looking for a unique way to walk down the aisle? Have your furry friend escort you to the alter.
3. Custom cake topper– If your dog can’t attend the wedding, include them in your cake topper. It’s an adorable way of officially becoming family.
4. Escort– Have a shy flower girl? Have your dog escort her down the aisle and she will forget that all eyes are on her.
5. Ring Bearer– Does your pooch not mind large crowds? Purchase a ring bearer collar or a cute doggy neck tie and watch them trot down the aisle
Always ask check with the venue to ensure they are dog friendly. Don’t forget to designate someone to be responsible for your pet during the ceremony and can provide transportation home.
Sophie the Samoyed and Macy the Alaskan Malamute
The Ballroom, McKay Tower Grand Rapids, Michigan
The Wedding Team:
Wedding Planner- Mitten Weddings and Events
Photographer-Melissa Vannest Photography
Hotel- Amway Grand, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hi, It’s a great piece of a detailed procedure to include our furry friend on Wedding Day. You have mentioned some smart instruction with impressive images. I really appreciate. Actually, the custom of having dogs in wedding enlightens the beauty of the wedding as well as increases the charm of fun. Thanks for sharing!